History of Credit Management Control, Inc.
Credit Management Control was founded in August 1980 and was operated from a corporate office in Racine, Wisconsin until it was acquired in 2007 by Jim Brick, company president, and his business partner/vice president, who were also owners of La Chapelle Credit Services at the time. The corporate office was relocated to Green Bay and an additional office was established in Waukesha. The two companies merged in 2009 and in 2013 Brian White became the company’s new co-owner and vice president.
Throughout our history, the management and staff at Credit Management Control have dedicated ourselves to provide collection services in a way that demonstrates superior results for our clients while exhibiting respect and understanding to their consumers, taking a “here’s what I can do for you” approach to helping them fulfill their financial obligations to our clients.
Who We Are
Credit Management Control, Inc. is a full-service, nationally-licensed account recovery company dedicated to utilizing ethical business practices and proven collection procedures, resulting in recovery rates above industry standards and customer satisfaction beyond expectations.
In business since 1980, we have established ourselves as experts in government, healthcare and utilities collections and provide services to a variety of business and organizations ranging from sports organizations and property managers to utility companies and hospitals.
CMC is a proud member of:
The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA)
Wisconsin Collectors Association (WCA)
Credit Management Control is also proud to be a preferred vendor for the Wisconsin Department of Administration in the “Other State Agency and Local Government” category.
Our Core Values
- 1. Nurturing a compatible and focused management team.
- 2. Maintaining a highly skilled and motivated work force whose work environment encourages growth, fairness and communication.
- 3. Performing our high-quality collection services in an ethical and honest manner.
- 4. Committing to technical excellence and financial strength.
- 5. Complying with the FDCPA, the FTC, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA and all state laws regarding collection practices.
- 6. Serving the needs of our clients.
- 7. Respecting the rights of their customers.