Credit Management Control has extensive experience in utilities collections and currently provides services for a national utility company with customers in several different states. Our collection specialists call on individuals and businesses that have failed to pay their bills or assessed termination fees.
We offer our utilities clients:
- No upfront fees – fees are not assessed until an account is recovered and are based upon a percentage of the recovery amount
- Secure electronic account placement and electronic funds transfer
- Customized, no-charge collection notices and reports
- Multi-tiered skip tracing
- Multiple dialing capabilities
- User-friendly website for client access and debtor payments
- Extensive payment options
- Credit bureau reporting
- Thorough collector training
- Remittance procedures to suit clients’ specifications
For more information about our utilities collection services, contact Brian White.